Part time Teaching Assistant
Reed Education Cheshire are currently working to recruit a Teaching Assistant to join a fantastic Primary school in their Nursery team supporting 2&3 year old students. It is a rare opportunity to join this team as a Teaching Assistant as they have very little need for new staff because people don't normally leave this school!
Starting in January you will work a full day on Monday and two morning sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday ongoing until the needs of the school change.
- Approximately 300 students
- A school where creativity and development are encouraged
- Latest Ofsted highlighted 'Good' in all areas
- Qualified Teaching Assistant in Nursery
- Within a team who focus on continuous development and nurturing students
- Good behavior management skills
- Ability to engage pupils and deliver inspirational sessions
- Ability to support in a group or 1:1 where needed
- The ability to adapt in any given situation
What you will need:
- Must be a qualified Teaching Assistant
- You will be a specialist Teaching Assistant
- Own your own vehicle or live near public transport routes
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Choose how you wish to be paid- through an Umbrella company, or through ourselves as a PAYE employee, giving you control of your finances.
- We don’t shy away from AWR- maintaining your rights as a temporary employee to receive pay to scale within longer term assignments.
- A specialist consultant with 11 years’ experience who will deal with you exclusively and provide you with additional support such as CV writing, interview guidance and honest feedback.
- Access to CPD including Safeguarding training, PREVENT and Team Teach.
- Reed Benefits including access to various insurances and discounts.
- Refer a friend scheme of £100 per referral.
- Access to our pension scheme
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities after your assignment ends both locally and through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. The school will be looking to secure a candidate as soon as possible, so please do not hesitate!
If you have any questions, then Kris Hughes, Senior Support Consultant for Reed Education across Cheshire West and The Wirral will be happy to help.
Reed are committed to safeguarding and all candidates will be subject to a formal registration process which requires an enhanced DBS check either on the Update Service or completed by Reed.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.