The London Borough of Bexley have appointed Reed Education to manage their recruitment and supply service across the next three academic years. This service will support Early Years provisions, Primary, Secondary and Special Schools within the Borough will all types of roles relating to Education from teaching, teaching assistants, tutor, cover supervisors to all non-classroom-based roles.
This contract and partnership between Reed Education and the London Borough of Bexley gives greater transparency to supply staff, fair pay levels and encourages permanent opportunities for suitable staff when the needs arise.
Reed Education are looking to appoint SEN Teaching Assistants with the drive to support a range of Primary Schools across the London Borough of Bexley and surrounding boroughs. We are currently supporting a number of schools in the area who need your help covering day-to-day support staff absences and long-term maternity/sickness roles from September 2020. As the preferred supplier, Reed can offer you more work than any other agency in the Bexley area. We are guaranteed to keep you as busy as you wish to be.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced teaching assistant who has high expectations of themselves and their students. We are looking teaching assistants with a passion for the learning and development of the pupils and a flexible approach to supply work. This is also an opportunity for you to broaden your horizons to experience a number of different schools and meet new and exciting people/pupils.
The ideal candidate will must have/be
• experience working with SEN pupils e.g. ASD/Autism, ADHD, complex needs, BSL, PMLD, vision impairment, EBD etc.
• hold a teaching assistant qualification or relevant SEN qualifications e.g. Team Teach, Makaton, BSL Level 1-3, First Aid, PECS etc.
• Passionate about working with students
• Creative and ambitious in approach to work
- All Primary Schools are based in the local borough of Bexley
- Working with supportive schools who are dedicated to transforming education.
- We work with varies schools across the borough including academies and maintained schools
- We have schools with both short and long term roles available
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount, and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of supply opportunities through our network of settings across Bexley