I am working with a variety of schools who are looking for Teaching Assistants to join their teams from September 2020.
They are looking for bright, enthusiastic and inspirational individuals who have a passion for making every day better for the children in their care.
Applications are welcome from experienced teaching assistants but also from graduates who may be considering a career in teaching in the future. This is the perfect way to gain some experience.
You will have:
- Relevant experience working and supporting children with a variety of needs (desirable)
- Hold a qualification relevant to working as a TA e.g. level 3 or HLTA (desirable)
- A positive attitude, a kind and caring nature, a good sense of humour and be a strong team player who is supportive of colleagues.
- A DBS on the update service (we can help you gain one)
- ETW in the UK (essential)
- Proof of address and National insurance (essential)
As well as a host of benefits you get working with Reed Education, there will be other benefits dependent on the school.
If you are interested in applying for roles with Reed Education then please 'Apply Now' with your most recent CV and I will be in contact.