Reed Education have been given an outstanding opportunity to work in partnership with The Summit Learning Trust and are the Managed Service Provider for all of their temporary recruitment across the schools in different locations within Birmingham and Solihull.
The Trust was set up in 2012 as the Ninestiles Academy Trust and now has a portfolio of 7 schools and a 6th form college, providing continual ambition, support and direction on achieving the highest standards of teaching and learning within each individual entity.
Are you passionate about working with Children? Do you have the enthusiasm to enhance the development of children within the classroom?
Pegasus Primary school as part of the trust are currently looking for an EYFS Teaching Assistant to start within the school on 29th June up until the End of the academic year with a potential to run into September.
• EYFS Teaching Assistant
• Castle Vale, Birmingham
Reed Education are currently working with local primary schools in Castle Vale, Birmingham who are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and committed Early Years Teaching Assistant to work alongside the Teachers in the classroom and support in enhancing individuals capabilities within the classroom. The position is for a Teaching Assistant who is experienced in Early Years and has knowledge of Read Write Inc. You will be experienced in supporting individuals on a 1:1 and small group basis.
The role will entail working alongside and supporting the class teachers in ensuring pupils are being given the necessary support to enhance their development within the classroom. You will be required to work closely on a 1:1 or small group tutorial basis and support in the delivery of interventions.
• You will have a Level 3 Qualification or higher and proven experience of working within an EYFS primary school classroom setting.
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with;
• £55-60 pounds per day
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
• Interview advice and support from an experienced consultant
• A no fuss timesheet system, with your choice of payroll service and weekly pay
• Access to additional CPD including Safeguarding training.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is focused and passionate on enhancing the development of individuals. If you are still seeking your ideal position for September and would like to be considered for this position, then please do not hesitate to get in contact with the Birmingham Education team today!