Primary teaching assistants required immediately!!
Are you passionate about working with children?
Do you have experience in as a teaching assistant supporting Primary phase students?
Reed are currently recruiting for vibrant, enthusiastic teaching assistants who are committed to motivating and making a difference in children's lives. We are now recruiting for teaching assistants who would like to work start work immediately as well as those looking for a new position in the upcoming months.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced teaching assistant who has high expectations of themselves and their students. We are looking teaching assistants with a passion for the learning and development of the pupils and a flexible approach to supply work. This is also an opportunity for you to broaden your horizons to experience a number of different schools and meet new and exciting people/pupils.
The ideal candidate will must have/be
• experience as a teaching assistant within Primary education
• hold a teaching assistant qualification
• passionate about working with students
• Creative and ambitious in approach to work
In return Reed will offer you
• Competitive rates of pay
• Your own personal friendly consultant who will endeavor to look after all your needs and answer any questions you may have
• Free interview advice
• Pension Scheme
• Recommend a friend vouchers up to £100
If you are looking for daily, short term or long term supply work then please apply online today.