Are you passionate about working with Children? Do you have the enthusiasm to enhance the development of children within the classroom?
Then we want you!
REED Education are currently seeking Teaching Assistants to work in primary schools in the Solihull area who are passionate about supporting children to enhance their educational development. Your role will include supporting children within the classroom with their learning progression, working closely on a 1:1 or small group basis with the children and supporting and assisting the Class Teacher.
• Level 3 Qualification or higher and proven experience working within a primary school classroom setting
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits.
We can provide you with;
• £55-60 pounds per day
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
• Interview advice and support from an experienced consultant
• A no fuss timesheet system, with your choice of payroll service and weekly pay
• Access to additional CPD including Safeguarding training.
If this is something that you are interested in, then please do not hesitate to get in contact with Jenny on 0121 237 2623 or email CV directly to Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org