Reed Education are now recruiting for Primary Teachers for the local primary schools in Carlisle and surrounding area.
• Are you an experienced teacher and looking for part or full time employment?
• Maybe you're an NQT looking for a role to complete your Induction?
• Are you available at least 2 days a week and able to travel around the local area?
We are looking for people with the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
• A very high standard of communication skills, accurate use of spelling and grammar
• Recent experience of working in primary, secondary or SEN schools and knowledge of the National Curriculum
• Experience in EYFS, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2
• Commitment to professional development and a keenness to learn
• A passion for working with children
• Commitment to Safeguarding
In return, what we will offer you:
• Free Continuous Professional Development
• Help and advice on career development and interview preparation
• Excellent support and guidance from your dedicated consultant, specifically focused on Teaching roles/positions
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.