Job Role: Upper Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
Start Date: September 2020
Salary: £100 - £150 per day
I am currently working with a school on an exciting new role in the Wakefield area (WF postcode).
Starting from September 2020, the school are looking for an experienced upper Key Stage 2 teacher to join them on a temporary basis until the Christmas in the first instance. The class is a mixed Year 5/6 class.
- Based in WF.
- Class of 28 children – mainly Year 5’s.
- The school is very inclusive and pushes all children to achieve their potential.
- Year 5/6 class teaching.
- Full Class Teacher responsibilities.
- There is 1 SEN child in the class however they do have 1:1 support
- A further TA is present in the classroom.
What you will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status is a must.
- Experience in upper Key Stage 2 is essential.
- Key Skills – autonomy, creativity and confidence.
- Commitment to the role and school vital.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.