Reed are supporting a local Primary School to appoint a Qualified Teacher or Newly Qualified Teacher to join their highly committed primary school for September 2020.
The schools core values are to ‘nurture a love of learning and teach our pupils learning behaviours that ensure they are able to access learning independently throughout their lives, so they can be the best they can be.’
Expectations of the role:
- Planning, teaching and assessing whole classes and small groups of pupils
- Contribution to personal & school development through reflective and collaborative approaches
If you are looking for your first permanent placement after obtaining your PGCE or looking for a change and to support a new school for September 2020 - please apply and get in touch with Ella at Reed Education
The successful candidate will:
- Experience across the primary curriculum
- Be highly motivated, with an ability to demonstrate excellent classroom practice
- Be committed to raising standards and ensuring children achieve their best
- Enjoy being part of a team and have a positive attitude
- Have a genuine passion to make a difference, and belief in the potential of every child
- Understand the importance of forming positive relationships with children and families
Additionally if you're looking for short-term or long-term options before September we have placements in schools for daily supply and long term cover across Sussex.