Primary Teacher – KS1 in Cambridge needed!
I am currently working with a great school on an exciting new role in the Cambridge area.
Starting from September 2020 the school are looking for an outstanding KS1 teacher to join them on a permanent basis.
- Ofsted rating Good school
- Has high expectations for all the children in their class whatever their levels of achievement
- A supportive, friendly school, Pupils who are keen to learn
- Quality CPD to develop your skills across a range of areas
The successful candidate will be someone who:
• Is a KS1 Teacher who has a proven track record of having a positive impact on pupil outcomes
• Is inspired and passionate about learning and has the ability to motivate and inspire others
• Values inclusion and has a genuine interest in working with a team, taking risks and trying new and innovative ways of working
• Has a clear commitment to whole school improvement with excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills to engage the wider community.
What you will need:
- Experience of teaching in KS1
- Have high expectations of behaviour and achievement resulting in good outcomes for children
- Have a secure knowledge of how to cater for all educational needs
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact Lee Kempton on 01223 463305.