Are you looking for your next step in a new supportive primary school?
Reed Education are recruiting for a primary school who are looking to appoint a class teacher from September 2020.
We would like to hear from you if you love working with children, love to work as part of a team but relish the chance to show initiative and creativity in the curriculum. The school children deserve the best and their teacher should be enthusiastic, energetic and be ready to inspire and challenge, nurture and encourage.
The primary school are happy to hear from experienced and newly qualified teachers and offer a supportive and energetic school to work and learn in. Teachers are provided with the opportunity to work in other Key Stages and to broaden their experience as professionals in the future. They are also looking for commitment to the whole school and would love to hear how candidates would offer leadership in curriculum areas.
Ideal candidate would have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
- Experience teaching the UK curriculum across key stage one and two
- Looking for a new challenge
- Be able to provide excellent employment references
If this role sounds ideal for you, please apply below and contact Ella at Reed Education for more information.
The next steps:
- Apply below
- Send updated CV to Reed Education
- Video interview with Head Teacher