Are you a passionate qualified Primary Teacher?
Are you available immediately to support schools on a supply basis?
Reed Education are currently working with a number of EYFS/SEN/KS1 & KS2 schools within the Oxfordshire area who are looking for Teaching staff to support them through to the end of the academic year. Starting January 2020, the schools are looking for motivated Teacher's with adaptability to join them on a supply basis through to the end of the academic year.
- Supporting pupils within Early Years Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1 & 2
- The confidence, ability, and experience to support in covering core subjects.
- Planning, delivering, and marking responsibilities would be required for long term positions
- SEN experience would be desirable but not essential
- Qualified Teacher Status / Qualified by Experience / NQT
- Must have experience of teaching in a primary setting
- Must be able to inspire, motivate and challenge all pupils
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount, and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would interested in, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’.
If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education Oxford on , we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career