Reed Education Coventry are currently working with a 'Good' school easily commutable from Coventry and surrounding areas of Warwickshire who are looking to appoint a Year 4 class teacher for the new academic year on a temporary to permanent basis. (2020/2021).
The school possesses a nurturing atmosphere that places the children at the centre of all they do, placing emphasis on the individual child.
This position will see the successful applicant teaching a Year 4 class depending on your preference on a full time basis, initially for the Autumn Term with the view to taking on a permanent post should you and the client so wish for January.
If you are looking to make a difference and assist in helping the children develop a love of learning then please get in touch!
What you will need:
• Experience within a primary setting
• A calming persona
• To strive to be successful
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact our office and speak with Chris Ward, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.