Reed Education are working in partnership with a Leeds primary school to appoint an Outstanding KS1 teacher to join them from September 2020. The school is in the West Leeds area and is an Ofsted rated Good school with Outstanding features, in its most recent Ofsted inspection the school was praised for the strength and support of its SLT.
As any teaching role is, job responsibilities will be varied and include;
- Plan and deliver high quality teaching with the goal of raising pupil attainment
- Developing and producing visual aids and teaching resources based on KS1 curriculum
- Marking and assessment of pupils work, to record their progress and highlight areas of development and areas of attainment
- Promote the school’s rules and values on a daily basis
- Attend regular parents evenings, staff meetings and training days
- Safeguard the health and safety of children and staff at all times
- Directing support staff where necessary
Essential experience and qualifications;
- Recent teaching experience in KS1
- Experience in phonics screening
This is a long term supply role commencing in September 2020. Apply today to hear more information about the role and application process. As this is a long term supply role you will be working as part of the Reed Education team. We can offer you; competitive daily rates, support with payroll queries and timesheets, holiday pay and refer a friend schemes.
If you are looking for a new role but this isn’t quite what you are looking for, then please call the office today on 01274 377 620 and we would be happy to talk to you about other opportunities that we are currently working on.
It’s time to Love Mondays.