Are you a Teaching Assistant looking for work in and around the Wyre area?
Due to an increase in demand for day to day supply across Fleetwood, Poulton and Thornton schools, LTA / Reed Education are currently recruiting experienced Teaching Assistants in and around the Fylde and Wyre area who are looking for work across a wide range of age groups.
You should be comfortable providing support in Nursery, EYFS, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
Teaching Assistants provide an extremely important service in the classroom; this could be whole class support in a mainstream school, or one to one support for a child with a specific education plan. Whatever your experience we are interested in hearing from you!
This is a fantastic way to ensure you have the flexibility you need to maintain a 'work life balance', and the best networking opportunity to introduce you to new schools whilst getting paid!
What you can expect when working for LTA / Reed Education?
• Regular and varied supply work;
• £10.70 - £14.41 per hour
• Opportunities to develop relationships with schools
• Work in Mainstream Primary Schools and SEN Schools
• Free of charge Professional Development Courses - provided be Lancashire Learning Excellence Team - such as Safeguarding, Team Teach and Autism Awareness
• Weekly pay
Applicants must possess the following:
• Minimum Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification
• Experience of working in either a Primary School or Special Needs School
• A passion for working in a wide variety of class groups
• A willingness to support children who are experiencing difficulty accessing learning in their classroom
• Empathy and understanding when working with pupils who have social, emotional and mental health issues
• A willingness to travel to schools within a 45 minute radius of home
Whether you are actively looking for a new opportunity, or are initially just interested in what roles may be out there, I would be very happy to hear from you. I am confident that I will be able to help you find a role which is perfect for you!
Whatever your circumstances please send me your up to date CV with a brief description of what you are ideally looking for, my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check