Are you a Qualified Primary School Teacher looking for work in and around the Wyre area?
Due to an increase in demand for day to day supply teachers across Fleetwood, Poulton and Thornton schools, LTA / Reed Education are currently recruiting experienced Primary School Teachers in and around the Wyre area who are looking for teaching work.
You should be comfortable teaching Foundation Phase, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
This is a fantastic way to ensure you have the flexibility you need to maintain a 'work life balance', and the best networking opportunity to introduce you to new schools whilst getting paid!
What you can expect when working for LTA / Reed Education?
- Regular and varied supply work;
- £100-£130 a day for day to day cover
- £125 - £169 per day for regular ongoing assignments (long term)
- Opportunities to develop relationships with schools
- Free of charge Professional Development Courses - provided be Lancashire Learning Excellence Team - such as Safeguarding, Team Teach and Autism Awareness
- Weekly pay
Applicants must possess the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience of teaching at either primary or an special school
- A passion for teaching in a wide variety of class groups
- A willingness to travel to schools within a 45 minute radius of home
Whether you are actively looking for a new opportunity, or are initially just interested in what roles may be out there, I would be very happy to hear from you. I am confident that I will be able to help you find a role which is perfect for you!
Whatever your circumstances please send me your up to date CV with a brief description of what you are ideally looking for, my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check