Short-term/day to day
REED Education are currently recruiting for Primary Teacher posts across all year groups in the Bexley area. REED Education are the exclusive recruitment agency working in partnership with the London Borough of Bexley to fill all primary teacher roles throughout the spring term and beyond.
We are looking to engage with full-time and part-time primary teachers and supply teachers, also with opportunities for teachers looking for flexible working hours.
Our contract covers 60+ schools in the London Borough of Bexley, ranging from 1 to 4 form entries with varying levels of needs and requirements. Successful candidates will be able to manage student behaviour effectively, using approaches which are appropriate to the pupils’ needs in order to inspire and motivate.
- Primary teachers across all year groups.
- Part time and full time positions available.
- Short and long term supply available.
- Delivering the curriculum to Primary level.
What you will need:
- The ideal candidate MUST have UK qualified teacher status.
- Available to take early morning calls for daily supply requests.
- Previous experience teaching Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 pupils.
- Good organisation skills and the ability to work flexibly.
- Experience within a primary school setting.
- Be enthusiastic, driven and supportive.
- Hold a current DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one.
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
- Opportunity to reduce travel by keeping job role within the Bexley locality.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates.
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment.
- The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes.
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales.
There are various immediate opportunities available so please contact Huw James on 0208 680 4282, email or apply online.
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.