NQT? QTS? Primary Teachers wanted for January 2020 starts in the Surrey area.
At Reed Education we are currently recruiting experienced teachers within a variety of Surrey schools, to work on a supply basis. The supply basis is varied, at Reed Education we have long term, short term and day to day work.
At REED we are looking for someone who has,
- A proven track record as a highly effective and innovative teacher and has the potential to become an outstanding practitioner
- Has high expectations of all pupils and is committed to raising standards
- Experience of leading a subject or strategic area within school, understands school improvement processes and is able to demonstrate impact.
- Be a highly effective classroom practitioner, demonstrating creatively and initiative
- Be adaptable and resourceful
- Demonstrate high expectations in children’s leaning and behaviour
- Demonstrate a commitment to equality of opportunity and inclusion
- Demonstrate the skills and experience necessary to prove effective leadership
- Actively support and contribute to the schools positive behaviour policy.
At REED we can offer:
- A happy, vibrant learning environment where the children are eager to achieve their true potential
- CV writing & interview support
- CPD training
- Dedicated consultant who will go the extra mile
- Provide you with honest advice and feedback
- Excellent facilities on school grounds.
To apply click 'Apply Now' and I will call you to discuss our roles.