Are you a qualified Speech and Language Therapist looking for a new challenge?
Following the successful promotion of their current Speech and Language Therapist this great primary school is now seeking to recruit a passionate and committed individual to join our innovative inclusion team. The successful candidate would work in conjunction with the inclusion team to develop provision for pupils with Speech, Language and Communication Needs.
This primary school that works to promote outstanding opportunities for all our pupils, to enable them to ‘Think Big’ to aspire for excellence. Within a culture of high expectations, mutual respect and shared learning, all members of our community are encouraged to develop a love of learning where they take pride in, and share, their successes, and are supported to take the next step on their journey.
Main functions of the role will be:
• To provide assessment, diagnosis and intervention to children referred for Speech and Language Therapy including information to school staff, parents, carers and other professionals as appropriate.
• To line manage the Speech and Language intervention support staff team alongside the SENCO.
• To provide high quality Speech and Language Therapy to a caseload to ensure outcomes for children, improve and train relevant intervention support staff to deliver on a daily basis. The caseload will be created collaboratively by the Speech and Language Therapist and the SENCO through early screening.
• To support and promote a Speech and Language rich environment throughout the academy.
The role will be for 15 hours per week and will be required during term time only (salary will be calculated pro rata). There is also a requirement for this position to maintain registration with The Royal College of Speech and Language Therapy.
The school can offer you:-
• the opportunity to work within a school classified as 'Good' by Ofsted
• a positive and innovative learning environment
• excellent facilities and resources for staff and students
• excellent professional development opportunities
Benefits - we offer a wide range of exciting and useful employee benefits to all employees, including flexible working to maintain a healthy work-life balance, competitive annual leave entitlement, enhanced maternity and paternity leave, and discounts and offers with popular retailers.
They believe in the power of motivated and happy staff, which is why they seek to enrich and reward their employees wherever we can.
If you're interested please apply below and contact Ella at Reed Education