This outstanding school are looking for specialist SEN teaching assistant and nursery assistants to support across the school.
- Have experience supporting children with SEN needs
- Have an understanding of the EYFS or experience supporting children in reception and nursery
- Hold a childcare qualification (desirable)
- Have a DBS on the update service.
- Be able to work a minimum of 3 days a week but full time is preferred.
- Have excellent communication skills; written and verbal
The school will offer:
- Opportunities of permanent roles for successful candidates
- CPD opportunities
- friendly, supportive staff team
- children with a passion for learning
- use of fantastic school grounds
- Supportive SENCO and SLT.
To apply, use your most recent CV, ensuring it highlights you experience working with children, and I will contact you directly.