This Ofsted 'Good' school are recruiting for Teaching Assistants to join their happy, thriving school in the heart of Guildford Town. The School is a Catholic Primary school that strives to promote the education and development of the children in an atmosphere of love and mutual respect.
- Encourage each person to see themselves as a valued member of a wider community who can act independently and make a positive contribution for the good of all.
- Foster a sense of awe and wonder in God and in creation by giving opportunities to take a full conscious and active part in Christian celebration.
- Create self-discipline through an awareness of the consequences of our actions, so as to nurture positive behaviour, secure in the knowledge of forgiveness.
- Provide each child with access to all areas of the curriculum and supporting them to fulfil their individual level of achievement and acquire a thirst for knowledge.
- Impart a joy and value to the treasured gift of learning.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience working in Upper KS2 in English Primary Schools
- Might have a Level 2 or higher Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent
- Have experience supporting children with Special Education Needs particularly children with ASD
- Have a high level of spoken and written English
- Support children in Upper KS2 with classroom and social learning.
- Support on the playground at lunchtimes
- Carry out tasks to support the classroom teacher e.g. displays, laminating etc
- Run interventions for children in the class to support their progress
These roles begin in January on a part time basis, however, full time is available if the right candidate.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this role. Please consider each of the qualifying questions carefully.