Reed are looking for experienced teaching assistants to join their team for the new academic year.
- Have experience of working in primary schools, supporting children with a range of needs.
- Have experience supporting children with complex needs including ASD, Visual impairment, physical and learning needs
- Have a positive attitutde and be flexible to working in a variety of schools around Surrey
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain one
- Be available at least 3 days a week to work in schools
- Have qualifications e.g. Level 3 childcare, Level 3 teaching assistant or equivalent
- Hold entitlement to work in the UK
- Be able to get to various locations around Surrey (Be currently in the UK)
Our schools offer:
- Enthusiastic children
- support staff teams
- positive work life
- opportunity for growth