Are you passionate about working with Children? Do you have the focus and commitment to make a difference to the educational development of children?
Then we want you!
• Level 2 Qualification or higher and proven experience working within a primary school classroom setting.
REED Education are currently seeking enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistants to work in primary and SEN provisions in the Birmingham area who are passionate about supporting children to enhance their educational development. You will be working closely with individuals on a 1:1 or small group basis and support them in improving their engagement and abilities in the classroom.
The ideal candidate will be an individual who has a distinct understanding and knowledge of differing special educational needs, including Autism, PMLD and SLD and has relevant experience in working with these particular students. You will be a confident, compassionate and patient individual and have a positive and enthusiastic approach. Supporting pupils with complex educational needs, you will be someone who can use their own initiative and deal with challenging situations in a calming and effective manner
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with;
• £55-65 pounds per day
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
• Interview advice and support from an experienced consultant
• A no fuss timesheet system, with your choice of payroll service and weekly pay
• Access to additional CPD including Safeguarding training.
If this is something that you are interested in, then please do not hesitate to get in contact with Jenny on 0121 237 2623 or email CV directly to Jennifer.email@example.com