Job Role: SEN Teaching Assistant
Location: West Lancashire
Start Date: 1st September
Salary: £10.70 per hour
I am currently working with an “Outstanding” school on an exciting new role in the West Lancashire area.
Starting from September the school are looking for an experienced teaching Assistant to join them on a temporary basis, which could have the potential to go onto a permanent contract with the school. The Successful candidate would preferably have experience with pupils with challenging behaviour.
• The School was rated “Outstanding” in their latest Ofsted inspection.
• The school is in the West Lancashire area.
• The school is a small SEMH school with primary aged pupils.
• The role is to work as a general Teaching Assistant in school.
• The role will be working 32.5 hours per week and is to start from 1st September.
What you will need:
• Experience working with Primary aged children
• It is desirable to have experience with challenging behaviour.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Lancashire Teaching Agency/Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to Lancashire’s professional development service
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales.
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’