Start Date: September 2020
Basis: Full and Part –Time
Pay: £60- £75 per day
SEN Teaching Assistant typical day-to-day responsibilities will involve:
• Working with individual or groups of children, assist in ensuring pupils are kept on task and complete activities set by teachers.
• Deal with behavioural and special needs issues in conjunction with the teacher
• Delivery of SEN interventions
• Help implement lesson plans, aims and contents with the teacher
• Carry out a specific specialist responsibility (e.g. speech therapy) and support other staff in the school when help is needed in this area
Why work for Reed?
• Highly supportive, committed and hardworking specialist Consultants
• Support with timesheets and payroll
• Weekly pay
• DBS refund after starting assignment
• CPD courses including Team Teach
• Paid PAYE (Pay As You Earn)
If this sounds like an exciting Teaching Assistant position, do not hesitate to get in touch by applying!
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and checkable work references.