REED Education are seeking qualified supply teachers to work within Primary schools in Peterborough.
You must be a qualified teacher and hold QTS, have a current ,enhanced child workforce DBS and qualify through the REED Education fast track screening process in line with the DfE guidelines, safer recruitment and keeping children safe.
As a supply teacher, you will have the flexibility to work either part time or full time and even choose the days that you wish to work and you will be paid well.
You could be working within a couple of Peterborough primary schools and be part of the schools' 'Supply bubble' or you could be assigned to one school with regular days work.
- If you are looking for an agency who will support you and give you a service that you're happy with then give us a call to discuss the next steps
- We are open 24/7 and can speak to you when it suits you
- We can offer you local advice and knowledge on the schools
- We will pay weekly and give you the option to be paid PAYE or through an Umbrella third party if you'd prefer
- You will get have an online, easy to use system to quickly and easily submit time sheets for the school(s) that you work at and access payslips via the same system
- We can offer long term supply (1 term or more) assignments, fixed term contracts, maternity cover roles and permanent opportunities too
- We can give you expert CV writing, application & cover letter advice and top quality interview tips that will give you the best chance of securing your dream role
- We will speak to you regularly and make you feel like part of our experienced team and the REED family
So, if you want to know more and speak to an experienced Primary consultant then call us on 01733 295 881