Looking for the next chapter in your teaching career? Or looking for your first teaching post after qualifying? Then we’re here to help!
The Hampshire Supply Service are proud to hold a contract with Hampshire County Council and support Local Authority schools with their recruitment plans.
With no one really sure what the remainder of the academic year is going to look like, schools across Hampshire are setting in motion their recruitment for September to ensure their staffing team is where it needs to be. We as the Hampshire Supply Service are the first port of call for vacancies across the county.
We’re looking to help teachers who really strive to push their Pupils aspirations and dreams. Teachers who make them believe they can achieve what they want to in life and more! We’re here to assist you in the best way that we can during your search for the next positive step in your teaching career as a teacher. Hampshire schools have some of the best opportunities out there with their amazing surroundings and genuinely Helpful staff. All you have to do is click apply and one of our dedicated and caring Account Coordinators will contact you shortly.
- A strong knowledge of the curriculum in your specified Key Stage.
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status.
- Adaptable and have a good initiative.
- Good behaviour and classroom management.
- A passion for teaching, learning and education as a whole.
- The ability to inspire, motivate and challenge your pupils.
Benefits of working for the Hampshire Supply Service:
- Access to a wide variety of roles as part of a regulated framework with Hampshire County Council.
- Pay rates set by Hampshire to ensure everyone is paid fairly for the role they complete.
- Extensive compliance processes to ensure children and young people are safeguarded.
- A dedicated team of consultants to support you through your journey.
The Hampshire Supply service have adapted processes to ensure everyone is kept safe through the recruitment process. We are able to interview and register candidates remotely with an extensive telephone interview to replace our usual face-to-face registration. Please contact us to find out more!
Areas covered by Hampshire Supply Service:
Eastleigh, Winchester, New Forest, Test Valley, Fareham, Gosport, Havant, Hart, Rushmoor, East Hampshire, Basingstoke & Deane, Andover