School Administrator/Admin Assistant required a ‘Good’ Primary School in Scunthorpe!
Start date: May 2020
Basis: Full-time 8:30 – 3.30pm (term-time only)
Reed Education are support a great Primary School in Scunthorpe as they look to recruit a School Administrator to join their busy school admin team from May 2021. The role is to cover a maternity and will be on a temporary basis for between 9-12 months.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of working in a secretarial or administrative role, preferably within a school environment
- Ideally you will have used SIMS in a previous role or be familiar to school/education based central management systems.
- Have a ‘can do’ mentality with a desire to overcome challenges that arise.
- Be a team-player with exceptional communication and inter-personal skills.
- Most importantly, be committed to professional development and have high expectations of your own practice.
- Be friendly and approachable for frontline reception duties, dealing with enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone and via email.
- Have excellent ICT skills and familiarity with Microsoft packages. Experience of dealing with pupil and staff data on a school information management system would be an advantage.
- Have experience of financial admin procedures including monitoring school budgets and banking.
The school will give to you:
- Wonderful children, who love to learn.
- A community who take pride in being members of our team.
- A welcoming work environment, with high expectations and support.
- An inclusive school, where high standards and excellence are valued.
- Staff that work whole heartedly as a team to deliver the best for our families.
If you feel that you are a suitable candidate for this role then please do apply now!
All candidates should apply via the advertisement and will be subject to Reed Screening protocol and an enhanced DBS check.