Job Role: KSI/KS2 Teacher
Start Date: September 2020
Salary: Teacher Salary Scales (inc OLW)
Job Type: Permanent
Are you an Inspirational Teacher looking for a new teaching role for September 2020? If the answer is YES then you have come to the right company!
REED Education are working in partnership with the London Borough of Bexley exclusively to supply both Academic and Non-Academic staff into both Primary and Secondary Schools across the borough.
REED are currently working with an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ three form entry school in the Borough of Bexley. This is a well-resourced school who are fortunate to have plenty of outdoor space for outdoor learning, including Forest School. We are currently recruiting for a KS1/KS2 Teacher.
This position would be suit either an experienced teacher or an NQT, who would receive ongoing professional development.
What the school can offer:
•Effective professional development opportunities, including NQT mentor programme
• PPA time with year group colleagues, above the recommended time, covered by sports and music specialists
• Shared cohort planning
• A determination to create a positive work-life balance for all staff
• Support to accelerate your career to middle and senior leadership
• A vibrant school with high standards and expectations
• Children who are happy, responsive and eager to learn
• The potential for an early start and pay over the summer for NQT’s/teachers available for a pre-September start
• We are able to offer access to a range of additional benefits in the Bexley ‘My Choice’ scheme, which includes savings on well-being and medical cover, travel, cinema and shopping.
The ideal candidate:
• Be a qualified teacher, holding valid UK QTS
• Be excellent practitioner or have the potential to become one
• Have high expectations of all children and be able to inspire and motivate
• Be able to work collaboratively as a member of a team
• Be willing to contribute to the wider life of the school
For further details regarding this vacancy please contact REED Education directly by emailing an up to date cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applications will be subject to a variety of background checks and references will be requested for those short listed. Please note that only suitable applications will be contacted.
REED Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks.