Job Role: Primary School Teacher
Location: London Borough of Merton
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £130.00 to £180.00 per day
Job Type: Day to Day/Short Term/Long Term
Are you currently a Primary School Teacher looking for work in Primary Schools which gives you a flexible working week that works around your life? If the answer is YES then you have come to the right company!
REED Education have a huge volume of Primary Schools in your local area that are looking for part-time and full-time Class Teachers.
We can offer flexible working days for Qualified Teachers in the local Borough of Merton and
- All Primary Schools are based in the local borough of Merton
- Working with supportive schools who are dedicated to transforming education.
- We work with varies schools across the boroughs including academies and maintained schools
- We have schools with both short and long term roles available
- Establish a safe and stimulating environment for pupils
- Demonstrate knowledge and Understanding of how pupils learn
- Have a secure knowledge of the relevant subject(s) and curriculum
- Liaising with other staff members to understand children’s needs
- Ensuring children’s behaviour is managed using the schools behaviour policy
What you will need:
- Full and relevant Teacher Qualification e.g PGCE, QTS,SCITT, Teach First, OTT
- Preferably experience teaching KS1 and KS2
- Skills at building respectful and positive relationships with both children, parents and colleagues.
There are opportunities to work with all age groups in KS1 and KS2 and we will do our best to place Teachers where they feel most confident.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of supply opportunities through our network of settings across Merton
We are currently registering candidates every day. Therefore, if this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact Altina Livingstone on 020 8256 1346
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to