We are looking for Bank Play workers to help supervise the children over the lunchtime period. We are looking for pro-active individuals to supervise children both in the dining area and in play areas to ensure the orderly conduct, welfare and safety of children during school lunch breaks. Hours will be daily between 12:00pm and 1:30pm, term time only.
This is a great opportunity for a valued member of the local community to help ensure procedures are carried out safely and consistently. Whether you are looking for a job to fit in with your family commitments, early retirement, or looking for a part time position, this could be the perfect job for you.
What we are looking for
• Someone who can work on their own initiative
• People with good communication skills
• Be able to initiate and encourage positive play
• Reliable• Approachable
• Ability to build good working relationships with colleagues and children
• Be respectful and caring towards the children
• Organise play activities that are age appropriate
You will need:
- A DBS on the update service, or be willing to get one
- Some childcare experience helpful
- childcare qualifications a bonus
- ETW in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' and will contact you directly.