Job Role: Lower Foundation Class Teacher
Start Date: Easter 2020
Salary: £100 - £140 per day
I am currently working with a school on an exciting new role in the Wakefield area. Starting from Easter 2020, the school are looking for an experienced lower foundation teacher to join them on a temporary basis.
• During their last Ofsted, they were a ‘good’ school.
• Based in Wakefield.
• Class of 28 children.
• 2 form entry school.
• The school is very inclusive and pushes all children to achieve their potential.
• Lower Foundation class teaching.
• Full Class Teacher responsibilities.
• There are 2 SEN children in the class (ASD), however support is available.
• There is the opportunity for this position to go permanent for the right candidate as this position will be advertised.
What you will need:
• Qualified Teacher Status is a must.
• Experience in lower foundation is essential.
• Key Skills – autonomy, creativity and confidence.
• Commitment to the role and school vital.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.