During this pandemic, Reed Education are completing fast track registrations to help candidates find a new opportunity within an educational environment and secure something for September.
Are you a qualified English teacher able to teach KS2 and KS3 students?
A mixed secondary school in Birmingham City Centre are looking to recruit for a Literacy for Life Teacher for the new academic year September 2020 to join their team on a permanent basis. This school is ideally looking for a Primary Trained KS2 Teacher who is keen to move into the Secondary Sector to support students in year 7 and 8 with Literacy and Numeracy.
You will have the ability to think strategically, be creative and able to prioritise your workload. Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills are essential along with being resilient and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines. Literacy for Learning helps students develop the literacy skills they need to do well at school and in their futures.
- Plan and teach in an integrated approach across various subjects including English and Maths
- Support the learning and development of students in year 7 and 8
- To ensure up to date assessment information is held on individual students
- To support the development and improvement in the links between home and school
- Communicate with parents when required and appropriate to discuss the progress of individual students
The ideal candidate must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status or substantial experience within a similar role
- Experience in a primary setting
- Assessment, recording and reporting of students achievements and assessment for learning
- Evidence of successful teaching across a wide ability range.
You will have the opportunity to work in a thriving, diverse and outward facing environment with dynamic and energetic colleagues in a great city centre location, free parking and a private medical care package.
If you would like further information regarding this particular role, please call Steph at Reed Education, Birmingham.