Reed are currently looking for several experienced tutor/teachers to provide one-to-one tuition in primary schools for pupils who have missed out on months of education due to Covid-19.
We are looking for flexible and approachable tutor/teachers who are eager to ensure all pupils receive the best outcome from their studies.
• Creating a good learning environment to help pupils achieve their potential
• Setting clear rules for behaviour during the session* Helping pupils develop their study skills
• Establishing good relationships with pupils, colleagues and parents and to communicate with the class teacher about pupils progress
• Monitoring pupils progress, assessing pupils work and giving constructive feedback
• Experience of 1:1 tutoring, or teaching experience
• Solid competency with teaching KS1 and KS2 Literacy and Numeracy
• To be able to provide emotional support to children
• The ability to work well with others
• The ability to come up with new ways of doing things
If you are a tutor/teacher who is interested in applying for this role then click APPLY NOW or call us to speak to one of our experienced consultants today.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults therefore all successful appointments are subject to relevant qualifications, satisfactory references, enhanced DBS and other relevant vetting checks being made