GRADUATE / SUPPORT INTERVENTION TUTOR
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic support assistant seeking a new role? Are you a graduate, aspirating teacher or HLTA looking to continue working in education?
We are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic intervention assistant who has excellent classroom management and has worked across KS1 and KS2.
The roles will range from:
- Interventions where you will work on a one-to-one or a group basis to tailor individual plans for each student to increase the attainment of the student.
- SEN support where you will work with a child on a one-to-one basis to aid their academic and social development.
- Engaging between working with small mixed ability groups of KS1/KS2 children and supporting the classroom teacher. This role involves helping children improve their literacy, numeracy and phonics as well as planning fun extra-curricular activities and charting their progress.
What you'll need to succeed,
- Happy to work across year groups (EY - KS2)
- You must have the willingness to learn
- Must have experience in a primary school setting or classroom enviroment
- Be confident / flexible supporting pupils of mixed abilities
In choosing to work for Reed Education you will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of Branches
Should this role be of interest then please to apply by clicking on the link below and contacting Lee Kempton at the Cambridge office.