We are currently recruiting for a new and exciting role of an Early Years Teacher with SEN sepcialism.
Reed Education Oxford are working with a beautiful special school located in Chesham for pupils aged 2-19 years with severe learning difficulties, autism, physical and neurological impairments and sensory/multi-sensory impairments.
They are looking for the perfect candidate to join them on their next stage of school development aswell as adding to their well-resourced teaching environments. They are seeking an Early Years Teacher to start in January 2021, who has experience in working with pupils with special educational needs and disabilities.
In this role you will take on a newly formed class of KS1 students, and help in the planning and progression of their educational, physical and emotional development.
This is the perfect role for a fresh 2021 start!
We are looking for people with the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
• A very high standard of communication skills, accurate use of spelling and grammar
• Recent experience of working in primary, secondary or SEN schools and knowledge of the National Curriculum
• Experience in EYFS or primary with QTS
• Commitment to professional development and a keenness to learn
• A passion for working with children
• Commitment to Safeguarding
£24,000 up to £44,000 per annum - based on training and experience
If you feel this is the perfect role for you then apply today or contact Reed Education Oxford!