*Early Years Teacher*
Role: Early Year’s Teacher
Salary: £130-£180 per day
Start Date: ASAP- We have opportunities immediately available
Due to a rise in both short and long term opportunities, I am currently recruiting for enthusiastic, creative and outgoing Early Years Teacher to work in ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ schools based in Bromley. These roles include full time, part time and flexible working hours.
The type of candidate I am looking for is someone who is eager to make a difference in children’s lives from a young age, ensuring they are given all the opportunities possible and help them excel day to day.
• To read over lessons plans and deliver creative and appropriate lessons
• Build respectful and positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues
• Work and liaise effectively with colleagues to ensure the best outcomes for children
• Help children to reach their milestones if not already doing so
• Ensuring all behaviour in the class room is managed using the schools behaviour policy
• Having a full understanding of the needs of children in your classroom and ensuring they are included in all lessons
What I will look for in you:
• Confident in working with people around them to ensure a smooth running of the classroom
• A class teacher with a can do attitude and completes tasks to the best of their ability
• A creative and nurturing class teacher to help the children feel at ease
• The ability to deliver ‘learning through play’, not just through curriculum based lessons
• Experience within the EYFS is preferable
• Committed to helping the children reach their full potential on a daily basis, in and out of the classroom
• Degree or a PGCE
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
The school are looking to shortlist candidates over the next week. Therefore, if this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’.
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.