Job Role: Cover Supervisor
Location: Wakefield – WF3
Start Date: September 2020
Salary: £65-70 per day
A contract client of ours based in the Wakefield (WF3) area are looking for a new member of support staff to join them. Starting from September 2020, the school are looking for an experienced Primary school Cover Supervisor to join them on a temporary basis for at least the first term. There is an opportunity for this position to go permanent if this period is successful.
- Based in WF3.
- 2 form entry school.
- New Headteacher this academic year who has had an extremely positive impact on the school.
- Covering all classes ranging from EYFS-Y6 as necessary for short periods.
- Managing all behaviour in classes.
- Ensuring that the work set is completed to a high standard and in line with the schools policy.
- Ensuring that all SEN needs are tended to in correct manner and that work is differentiated effectively.
What you will need:
- L3 Teaching & Learning qualifications or above
- Experience leading primary school classes is pivotal!
- Confidence in the classroom with strong communication & behaviour management skills.
- Comfortable across all primary year groups.
- DBS on the update service.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
The school are looking to interview for this role asap so urgency is required!
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.