Primary Teachers required for 2020/2021 academic year
* Supply Teacher
* Long Term and Permanent Teachers
* Primary, (Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 Teachers)
* Croydon and Bromley
* Day to Day supply, short term, long term, permanent
* Immediate and September Starts
Reed are currently recruiting for vibrant, enthusiastic Primary Teachers who are committed to motivating and making a difference in children's lives. We work with a number of Primary Schools and Independent Schools in Croydon who are recruiting for teachers on a supply basis, as well as a long term or permanent basis.
If you do supply work, it is a great opportunity to network within a range of different schools and to find the perfect school for you! If you are also looking for more longer term or permanent positions we are also very keen to hear from you as Schools are recruiting now!
We are now recruiting for Primary teachers who would like to work during the 2020/2021 academic years.
This is a chance to put your skills as a teacher to the test whilst allowing you to be flexible in your working hours.
Reed can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Your own personal consultant who will endeavour to look after all your needs and answer any questions you may have
• Free interview advice
• Pension Scheme
• Recommend a friend vouchers
For this role you must have/be the following:
• UK QTS/QTLS
• Experience of working within the UK curriculum
• Available at least 3 days a week within the Croydon and surrounding areas
• Able to commute up to 45 minutes on an emergency basis
• Passionate about teaching
Or if you are not wanting supply work but interested in longer term or permanent roles please also contact us!
Please send your CV to: email@example.com to discuss your needs so we can help secure you a new role, whether this is for day to day, long term or permanent opportunities near to you!
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.