Department : Business Marketing
Job Title: Pricing Analyst
£45K - £50k + (15% STI)
A long standing client based in Leatherhead who is a global leader in Technology is currently looking for a switched on individual who has strong analytical and financial modelling skills from a computer/data science background.
The Pricing Analyst will assist in analyzing sales data for specific customers, identifying sales trends, competitive issues and sales target attainment. The analyst will work with the Sr. Pricing Manager to recommend and implement pricing actions to drive to the sales and profitability targets. The analyst will then work to implement the pricing and promotions through the company and customer systems. The analyst will work to assure integrity between both systems and communicate the pricing and promotions to the customer.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Be able to write/do computer programming.
- Analyze ROI, evaluate, recommend changes, and improve program strategies to improve overall sales and margin performance to assist the business in meeting financial goals.
- Utilize analytic expertise and market feedback to identify specific opportunities.
- Provide and manage analytics to evaluate profitability of programs
- Establish benchmarking practices and provide recommendations to optimize deal structures, factoring in corporate objectives, competitive landscape and customer needs.
- Anticipate and understand short and long-term competitive market trends.
- Promotion execution
- Monthly pricing template execution
Education, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (finance, math, industrial engineering a plus)
- 1 + years’ experience in pricing/finance or relevant studies in finance fields
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills with a computer /data science background
- Detail oriented, accurate in execution
- Ability to multi-task and manage a large amount of details while working under pressure to execute quickly
- Dependable, independent, self-motivated
- Understanding of etail customers – a plus
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills with advanced financial modelling ability
- Tableau, SQL experience and Python would be an absolute bonus.
- Commercially astute
- Process oriented
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written) in English
- Ability to handle and drive change and gain the respect and trust of management and marketing/sales partners
- Ability to present information to management both through formal presentation and informal methods
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with others who may have ongoing competing priorities and viewpoints, including company employees in other countries
- Persuade and influence all levels of employees
- Pro-active and very well organized
- Remains calm under pressure
- Team player
- Problem solver
- Ability to successfully work across cultural boundaries
- Works under general direction. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments
- Deals with a wide variety of abstract and concrete variables
- Works on complex issues which require in-depth evaluation or analysis
- Exercises judgment in selecting method, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Interacts with senior personnel
If you feel you fit the bill then please apply immediately and I will be in touch.