Reed Accountancy are delighted to be working in partnership with a growing Chartered Accountancy & Tax Advisory Firm who have been established in the North of Scotland for over 50 years. We are looking for an experienced Tax Advisor to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge of Personal Tax & Small Business Taxation, previous dealings with HMRC, Accounting experience & Comfortable in dealing with clients.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing a diverse portfolio of clients and ensuring they receive an excellent level of service
- Preparation and submission of personal and trust tax returns
- Computation of tax liabilities
- Reporting findings to Management
- Maintaining and enhancing client relationships
- Liaising with HMRC and other external stakeholders
- Working in cohesion with other departments to ensure a streamlined and quality service
Contact Craig Sinclair @ Reed if you would like to hear more or apply now!