|Location: LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE||Salary: 30000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Insurance||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3054832|
I am delighted to be working in partnership with a highly successful firm of Financial Advisors, who are based in the Leeds area, who are looking to appoint a Practice Manager.
If you have experience providing high level technical support to Advisors and you are looking for more responsibility in a more senior position, then this could be the role for you.
My client does pride themselves on being able to provide a financial planning service built on honesty, professionalism and integrity.
As a practice manager you will be overseeing the smooth running of the Paraplanning/administration Team and the day-to-day workings of the business. There will be a strong focus on the management of compliance and along with this, you will be handling some high level technical Paraplanning cases.
As a successful Practice Manager you will be required to:
Drive the business forward with creativity and positivity to meet the Practice goals of becoming the most profitable and respected self-sustaining Practice.
• Manage workflow of new business cases across the paraplanning team.
• To ensure that the admin team perform the key administrative functions of the Practice on a consistent and effective basis.
• Monitor, maintain and improve the Practice compliance standards.
• To monitor business reports and statistical analysis to identify challenges and develop the Practice to maximize business growth.
• To perform reviews with input of Partner for admin staff to ensure agreed performance goals are met to develop the staff’s potential and their input into the Practice.
Looking after the compliance for the back office team and the financial advisors.
Suitability report writing and fund research
Direct client relationship management
Overseeing the work of the Paraplanning/Administration Team and delegating tasks as required
The provision of technical support and training to junior team members
As a successful candidate you will have the ability to:
• Manage through motivation, with use of a calm, friendly and non-judgmental manner.
• Possess good general knowledge of core products offered within Financial Services.
• Have drive and energy
Demonstrates commitment and a follow-through approach.
• Quickly grasp new ideas and concepts, and has a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
• Sensitive to the wider impact an issue may have on others, the brand and reputation.
• Influence others through building relationships.
• Ability to balance assertiveness and sensitivity in confronting issues
• Project management Skills
• Open to change/new ideas
• Ability to think outside the box
Experience of working with a financial advisory or planning practice
Experience of completing compliance related tasks
Minimum of Dip PFS or equivalent qualification.
In order to apply please contact Helen Spriggs on 0113 2368957 or email your cv to email@example.com
16000.00 - 24000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
HORSFORTH, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
15000.00 - 26000.00 GBP Per Annum, OTE
ST. IVES, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
35000.00 - 65000.00 GBP Per Annum
WINNERSH, BERKSHIRERead more
17500.00 - 24000.00 GBP Per Annum
CHIPPENHAM, WILTSHIRERead more
15000.00 - 15000.00 GBP Per Annum
ST. IVES, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more