Are you looking for a firm where you can really excel?
I am working with a small Accountancy Practice based in Preston who are looking for a Qualified Accountant for their future. You will have a clear career path up to Partner as the firm grows over the next 2 years and you will play an integral part of the strategic management of the team.
Having recently acquired a number of Practices to add to their portfolio and offices in both Preston and London they are continuing their success and is looking to the next step in the firms future. The main client base are Sole traders, small Limited companies and Partnerships across the region and you will be the main point of contact for over 300 clients.
You will be ambitious, driven and energetic, keen to make your mark and able to work together to assist the Managing Partner in winning new business and building a skilled team.
Key skills –
• ACA or ACCA qualified
• Have a minimum of 5 years Accountancy Practice experience
• Have experience within a small Accountancy Practice
• Able to complete and review statutory Accounts
• Able to complete and submit corporation and personal Tax returns
• Able to advise clients on Tax and Finance matters
• Able to train AAT and ACCA trainees
• Comfortable in allocating work
• Problem solving
• Able to deliver strategical management for the smooth running of the firm
This is a really exciting role if your goal is to become a Partner offering a clear pathway and an opportunity to become an equity Partner within 3 years.
Flexible working is available.
If you would like more detail then please send your CV to Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org.