Our East Midlands client is recruiting for an interim Practice Manager for its Leaving Care service.
You will play an important role within the leaving care team who work with care leavers and unaccompanied asylum-seeking children ages 16 to 25 to support them in their transition to adulthood.
Pay rate £35 per hour (umbrella).
Please contact me asap to discuss in more detail.
Also, great news – we have a newly signed-off fast-track registration process to facilitate current needs… we can make you compliant within a matter of days or even hours in some cases and all can be done electronically during the Coronavirus outbreak.
Requirements of the role:
• Qualified Social Worker
• Fully SW England registered
• Must have Senior Social Worker or Senior Practitioner level experience as a minimum.
• Must have some experience of supervising or mentoring staff
• Experience within a Leaving Care setting or Leaving Care case work
If this isn’t the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague – we are offering **£250** PER successful recommendation.
Please also remember we offer a substantial CPD fund!! Our Social Workers utilise their funds for training courses, books or to fund their trips to conferences and other relevant events. This can often be £500++++ !!! (depending on hours/days worked)
• Dedicated expert consultant
• A smooth & speedy registration process – we guarantee to meet you at a place & time that’s convenient for you, and everything else can be done online!
• Online timesheets & pay management
• 3 payment methods available: Umbrella, PAYE & Ltd Co
• Automatic invoicing (Umbrella & Ltd Co)
• Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
• Office hours 8am-6pm to provide support/advice
• Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to put towards training or other development
• Reed Rewards, Reed Discount Club, Holiday pay, Statutory benefits & pension (PAYE only)
• Referral/recommendation bonus paid at up to £250
If you are interested in this role please call (0121 2372642), or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) - alternatively please recommend your friends or colleagues and receive £250 if we can find them work!