This firm is looking for a highly motivated, people-orientated Practice Manager with experience of driving a fast-growing accountancy firm forward.
The first-time that the company have hired at this level externally, offering very generous packages to the right candidate.
• Responsible for ensuring top quality accountancy services are delivered.
• Reviewing and completing of statutory accounts guaranteeing they are completed to a high standard.
• Including reviewing Self-Assessment tax returns and tax computations.
• Ensuring the practice is meeting KPIs set, as well as conforming to legislation and compliance deadlines.
• Delegating work to and advising junior accountants.
• Creating harmony within the firm helping to build a strong team environment.
• Manage the day to day and integrate the major functions of the firm.
• Working on a strategic personal level, to ensure the successful delivery of the companies’ functions.
Experience & Skills:
• ACCA/ACA qualified or equivalent is essential with proven practice accountancy experience.
• Strong understanding of Budgets/Finance.
• Experience training and developing junior staff members.
• Ambitious, driven and positive.
£45,000- £50,000 plus benefits depending on experience and qualifications.