We are excited to be recruiting for a well-renowned mid-tier accountancy firm with multiple offices around the UK.
They are seeking a bookkeeper to be based in their East London office who is capable of providing a full range of services to their clients.
- Complete client bookkeeping both at the client’s premises from source documents using Xero and other software.
- Xero user who can assist the team with queries together with clients as and when required
- Analyse and reconcile VAT returns, preparation of VAT returns
- Calculate accruals and prepayments and supporting schedules
- Prepare or check fixed asset registers
- Effectively manage time to ensure that jobs are finished within budget
- Assist with production of management accounts monthly and quarterly for reporting and projection purposes
- Complete any other duties as requested
- Dealing with general client queries
- Opportunity to be involved in ad-hoc client projects
The ideal candidate would have at least 1-2 years of practice experience with strong exposure to client bookkeeping on Xero and Sage accounting software.
If you are interested in this position and meet the majority of requirements please feel free to apply.
I look forward to reviewing your application.