Reed Accountancy are working with a County Durham based Accountancy Practice who are seeking to recruit for a part or fully qualified AAT accounts professional who has previously worked in an Accountancy Practices setting. To be considered in this position you must have worked in this environment previously. The client is a very well respected medium sized practice with a well established client based from all across the UK, meaning you will gain exposure to a number of businesses in various industries.
Some of you key duties will include:
- Support partners and managers to deliver quality service to clients with compliance matters
- Review and prepare client accounts, tax or VAT
- Identifying points for a Partner to raise with clients and potential areas for additional services
- Bookkeeping, ledger maintenance, supplier maintenance and management accounts, as and when required
- Proactively liaise with clients to obtain relevant information, ensuring attention to detail
- Monitor own job quality and quantity in line with agreed budgets and record own chargeable time and ensure maximum recovery
If you think the above role sounds like the perfect next opportunity for you then please apply today to avoid disappointment.