Reed Accountancy are working with a highly regarded accountancy practice based in Durham who are seeking to recruit for an Accounts Prep Assistant on a permanent basis. To be considered for this role you must have previously worked in an Accountancy Practice and you must be available at 4 weeks or less notice. You will be given exposure to a vast array of clients in multiple industries ensuing no two days are the same.
Some of your key duties will include:
- Preparation of sole trader, partnership & limited company accounts
- Ensuring records are kept up to date
- Bank reconciliations, debtor and creditor listings
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Preparation of management information for clients
- Financial analysis for clients
If you think this role sounds like the next step for you then please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.