|Location: LARNE, COUNTY ANTRIM||Salary: 18000.00 - 22000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3103606|
Our client, a leading firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors with a wide presence across Northern Ireland are recruiting for a fully or part-qualified Accounting Technician. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and bright person seeking progression within the Accountancy & Finance industry to work for a reputable Accountancy Practice and gain invaluable qualifications, skills and experience.
Opportunities like this don't come along every day so do not miss this one.
In joining the team, you will:
• Work with a range of clients in a broad spectrum of industries and sectors
• Provide support to clients in the areas of accounts preparation, taxation (including VAT, Corporation Tax and PAYE), and business advice
• Form an integral part of our team providing a first-class service to our clients
• Be afforded the opportunity to undertake further professional study e.g. IATI or AAT
Our client's growth and future success is driven by the quality of their people, and they are committed to developing your career in a supportive environment where your skills will be nurtured and rewarded.
The main duties and responsibilities of the position are as follows:
• To ensure completion of assigned areas of work within the time budget and deadlines to the standard set and with a minimum of supervision by the Engagement Partner
• To ensure completion of all work to the standards laid down by Chartered Accountants Ireland and all other relevant bodies.
• To prepare accounts, tax returns and other relevant information for clients as required.
• To draft letters and reports to clients and other relevant parties.
• To acquire and maintain technical knowledge to the required standard.
• To assist other departments/offices within the practice if required.
• To carry out various accounting and administrative tasks for clients.
• To prepare self-assessment and partnership tax returns for clients.
• To assist with the preparation of VAT and PAYE returns.
• To promote the firm’s services.
• A minumum of 5 GCSE's at Grade B or above (incl. Eng & Maths) (or equivalent)
• A minimum of 2 GCE/A Levels Grade C or above (or equivalent)
• At least 1 years’ experience working in an Accountancy Practice
• IATI or AAT Part-qualification or full qualification
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Sound commercial awareness
• Good time management skills
• Experience of accounts production software – preferably CCH suite of products.
• Experience of preparation of automated income tax returns – preferably CCH suite of products.
• Experience of preparation of VAT Returns.
• Experience of payroll.
10 - 12 GBP Per Hour
CHESSINGTON, SURREYRead more
25000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
22000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum
CHISWICK, LONDONRead more
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
BRIGHTON, EAST SUSSEXRead more
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
EAST WORTHING, WEST SUSSEXRead more