Reed Sutton are delighted to be working with an expanding practice who are seeking to recruit a part-qualified ACCA trainee with a desire to progress and develop within a highly regarded firm. Working closely with a team which has 20 colleagues and 3 Partners, the successful candidate will spend the majority of their time preparing Limited Company accounts together with both corporate and personal tax returns. There will also be some exposure to sole traders and audit but the majority of the role will be Limited Company accounts preparation.
Roles and responsibilities:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Practice
- Part qualified ACCA, (AAT level 4 with relevant experience) or qualified by experience.
- Ideally all round practice experience but good experience of completing Limited Company Accounts to final draft for Partner approval requiring little supervision is essential.
- Advising clients on corporate and personal tax.
- Preparing and completing corporate and personal tax returns with little supervision required.
- Reasonably local to Sutton
- Presentable with excellent written and oral communications skills due to client contact
- Working knowledge of Sage (preferably SAPA) excel and outlook
- Paid study package – Exam, Home Study Course plus a class room course or online tutorial (whichever student prefers), 1 weeks paid study leave per exam. Where a class room course is chosen during working hours, study leave time will be reduced by the no of days on the course. No paid support for resits.
- Hours 37.5 per week – Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.45pm, Friday 8.30am to 1.00pm
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (2 further days after 1 years’ service)
- 3 month probationary period
- Group personal pension 4% employer/employee contributions after successful completion of probationary period
- No parking fees (park on road)
- Childcare voucher Scheme and Cycle to work Scheme
- Employee’s Assistance Programme
- 20% client introduction bonus scheme